A Secret Duck!
What's your name?
- Frank (not short for Francis or Franklin) Anderson
When did you come to be?
Do you prefer dining with a sniveling snooble or a crinkled kaskle?
- If I had the option, I’d dine with a Crinkled Kaskel hands down. Picturing a scrappy, mountain troll that’s seen some messed up [expletive] and could probably tell a great story and offer me some advice. Plus, just thinking about crinkling reminds me of opening a burrito.
How do you take your milk?
- Used to go full red cap with Hershey’s syrup, but now milk kind of weirds me out. I’ll go unsweetened almond.
When your fingers fly, where do they go?
- Most of my fingers would probably fly to the beach, but I’d be lying if I said my thumbs and forefingers wouldn’t find the nearest gaming controller and settle down. I was born with crooked pinkies, but they would avoid a life of crime and hop a train together, eventually ending up in London or Japan. They’re not coming back.
What chops do you bring?
- Someone said “we do our best work when we’re having fun.” I take my work seriously without trying to be TOO serious. I’m almost positive my passion for branding, print, logo design, illustration, and iconography started with trying to recreate the Toy Machine logo in MS Paint.
At the end of the day, I like to create work that makes someone smile while hopefully impacting their business in a positive way. I believe our industry provides great value, and I enjoy being part of a team that meets those goals collaboratively with both parties’ best interest in mind.